Purpose of Engineering
The purpose of engineering is the "search for realization" and thereby to contribute to peace, development and continuation of human existence. That is to examine and realize specific measures for solving requests and problems in society in harmony with nature, based on scientific knowledge.
Concept for Establishment of Faculty of Engineering
- To promote education for engineering study and technologies.
- To develop human resources who have basic academic ability, sociality and autonomy in order to achieve "Purpose of Engineering."
- To contribute to building an affluent society and to further peace, development and continuation of human existence.
Purpose of Education of Faculty of Engineering
- To understand the purpose of engineering and develop sociality and autonomy.
- To acquire the basic knowledge and skills necessary for engineering. To acquire the abilities to be engaged in engineering.
- To develop human resources who will succeed and develop engineering.
Objectives of Education of Faculty of Engineering
- Carrying out education that focuses on the relationship between engineering, people, society and nature.
- Development of logical thinking and analyzing and integrating abilities. Development of general abilities based on a secure foundation.
- Development of a broad outlook, flexible adaptability and creativity and arousing desire for self-enlightenment and study.
- Adaptation to highly advanced computerization.
- Improvement in communications ability.