Exchange students are eligible to take most of the undergraduate courses.
However, In the field of medicine, practicum for pedagogy, and laboratory training for science and engineering courses, etc., there are courses that are not open for exchange students.
Students are able to take course offred in schools other than they belong to with obtaining permission from the lecturers.
Hiroshima University Syllabus
Courses can be mainly categorized as follows;
1. Courses Taught in English
Please refer to the syllabus above to check language on instruction.
2. Courses Taught in Japanese
3. Japanese Language Courses
Morito Institute of Global Higher Education offers 5 levels of Japanese language courses.
- The level of the Japanese language course that each student is eligible to take is to be decided based on the result of the online placement test.
- Each student is required to take the placemet test before the semester starts.
- The instruction for the placement test is to be announced a few weeks before the semester starts.
<Japanese Language courses>