TEL: (082) 420‐0401
The autonomous shuttle HIROMOBI, which has been in operation since March 15, 2021, ended its service on May 31, 2022.
Thank you for your cooperation in the demonstration experiment.
[Notice regarding operation]
- The information below has been updated to reflect the timetable changes from February 14, 2022.
- HIROMOBI will resume its services from Monday, November 15, 2021. A new stop "YoumeTown" has been added to the route.
- HIROMOBI is now on Instagram! For the latest updates, visit their new account!
HU takes the first step in realizing its Smart Campus 5.0 goal with the start of its driverless shuttle bus operation on March 15, 2021. The self-driving electric shuttle transports students and faculty across the Higashi-Hiroshima campus. This project is one of the autonomous driving demonstration experiments conducted by the Higashi-Hiroshima Autono-MaaS Consortium.
Click the picture to open the full size PDF
- Operating days: Weekdays only (no service on weekends or holidays)
- Route: (Turnaround) School of Applied Biological Science → Nursery School (some via YoumeTown)
- HIROMOBI runs at the following intervals:
- Route on-campus: Approx. 10 minutes (one way)
- Route via YoumeTown: Approx. 18 minutes (one way)
- Fare: Free
- Capacity: 4 people
※ Bus stops and operating hours are subject to change without notice. The operation may be suspended due to vehicle breakdown, bad weather, etc.
※ If you answer a questionnaire when boarding, you will receive a Hiroty-autonomous shuttle novelty collaboration merchandise.
Higashi Hiroshima City Policy Planning Department