TEL: (082) 420‐0917
[Notice regarding operation]
- For the latest updates, follow HIROMOBI's new Instagram account!
An autonomous shuttle (HIROMOBI) will start operating on the Higashi-Hiroshima Campus on March 15. This project is one of the autonomous driving demonstration experiments conducted by the Higashi-Hiroshima Autono-MaaS Consortium.
※Please bear in mind that this is a demonstration experiment. The service is restricted to HU members only (students, faculty, and staff).
- Operating days: Weekdays only (not available on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)
- Operating hours:
10:00-16:30 (out of service time 13:30-14:30)
- Route: (Turnaround) School of Applied Biological Science → Nursery School
- Fare: Free (Available to HU students, faculty, and staff)
- Capacity: 4 people
- HIROMOBI services operate 2 times every hour (approx. 22-minute intervals):
- (Inner loop)
・School of Applied Biological Science: ○○:00, ○○:30 every hour
・Headquarters: ○○:03, ○○:33 every hour
・School of Education: ○○:06, ○○:36 every hour
・Nursery School: ○○:10, ○○:40 every hour
- (Outer loop)
・Nursery School: ○○:12, ○○:42 every hour
・School of Education: ○○:15, ○○:45 every hour
・Headquarters: ○○:18, ○○:48 every hour
・School of Applied Biological Science: ○○:22, ○○:52 every hour
- (Inner loop)
※ Bus stops and operating hours are subject to change without notice. The operation may be suspended due to vehicle breakdown, bad weather, etc.
※ If you answer a questionnaire when boarding, you will receive a Hiroty-autonomous shuttle novelty collaboration merchandise.
Higashi Hiroshima City Policy Planning Department