We are pleased to announce that "Writing Retreat for Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, KAKENHI" will be held on September 12th and 13th at Saijo Seminar House, on October 2nd and 3rd at Kasumi Campus.
"Writing Retreat for Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, KAKENHI"
We offer a place where you can focus on your writing without being distracted by daily responsibilities. In this retreat,
- Senior researchers give advice on writing proposals.
- Research Administrators help you to prepare an applications.
- Successful applications are available for browsing.
Venues and Dates
○ Saijo Seminar House (Map)
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday, September 12, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday, September 13, 2015
○ Kasumi Campus （2nd floor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences)
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday, October 3, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 4, 2015
Those intending to apply for FY2016
* You may attend any number of retreats on these days.
* The fee is 200 yen per day. (You can order a lunch box with 500 yen.)
* Pre-registration is required to attend this event.
* Day nursery is available. (Prior booking is required.)
* Please refer to this page for more details of the event.
The Research Planning Office, The Writing Center
The Program to Supporting Research Activities of Female Researchers
The Research Planning Office