Department of Applied Philosophy and Classics
Ancient/Medieval Western Philosophy
My main area of research is ancient Greek philosophy. I am interested in ancient theories of logic and metaphysics. I specialize in Aristotle and medieval Aristotelian tradition of Thomas Aquinas, William of Ockham, and pursue research also in Platonism. I also have research interests in relations of ancient and medieval philosophy, in particular, in Greek philosophy in the Arabic sources.
- Sibi Scribere, The Annals of Research Project Center for the Comparative Study of Logic, 11, pp.1-5, 2014.
- Substantia in Categoriis Aristotelis, The Annals of Research Project Center for the Comparative Study of Logic, 10, pp.1-7, 2013.
- Praedicatio in Categoriis Aristotelis, The Annals of Research Project Center for the Comparative Study of Logic, 8, pp.1-6, 2011.
- The Concept of Deity in Aristotle’s De Philosophia, Fr. 16 Ross, Journal of Classical Studies, 17, pp.54-63, 2000.
- Peira (Scrutiny) and Elenchus (Refutation): The Issue of Dialektike, Hegel-Studien, 4, pp.85-110, 1999.