Department of Integrated Humanities
(Comparative Studies of Culture)
Human Cultural Studies, Sino-Japanese Comparative Cultural Studies and Chinese Six Dynasties Cultural Research
- Six Dynasties
- Lu Yun (陸雲)
- Lu Ji (陸機)
- Poetic Diction
- Wang Xizhi (王羲之)
With an emphasis on classical Chinese literature (kanbun), I research China’s relationship with Japan from a wide variety of perspectives, such as language, literature, history, and culture. I am constantly considering how and why the thoughts and viewpoints of Japanese and Chinese people differ.
- A Study of Lu Yun’s “Nan Zheng Fu(南征賦)”, Bulletin of the Society of Liu-Chao Periods, 1, pp.25-41, 1999.
- Lu Ji and Lu Yun, The new Education of Kanbun, 23, pp.9-19, 1996.
- The Process of Establishing “Wen Fu(文賦)”, Collection for Commemorating the Establishment of Graduate Course in Journal of Yasuda Women’s University, pp.85-103, 1995.
- A Study of the Two Lu after They Entering Luoyang, Bulletin of the Sinological Society of Japan, 44, pp.47-61, 1992.
- The Two Lu’s View of Writing, Bulletin of the Sinological Society of Japan, 37, pp.75-88, 1985.