The Graduate School of Advanced Sciences of Matter, Hiroshima University, is promoting the gender-equality. We welcome applications from female researchers for our posts.
ADSM56: Department of Quantum Matter / Assistant Professor [Application Deadline 2018/11/5 16:00（JST）]
- Affiliation (Appointment) : Academy of Hiroshima University (Department of Quantum Matter, Graduate School of Advanced Sciences of Matter), Strongly Correlated Elecron Physics Group
- Position and the number of opening : One Assistant Professor
- Field of specialization : Experimental study of magnetism and phase transitions in strongly correlated electron systems using synchrotron x-rays and neutron scatterings, as well as by measurements of physical properties and growing crystals
- Commencing date of employment : April 1, 2019
- Application deadline : 16:00 November 5, 2018 (Japan time)
See the PDF file for detailed information.