Nobel Laureate Sir Paul Nurse visited HU 2017
Nobel Laureate Sir Paul Nurse spoke to us during his visit to campus. There is some really good advice here for students and researchers of all ages.
Timing guide to questions:
- 0.00.13 On collaboration between disciplines
- 0.00.48 Should scientists be more politically involved?
- 0.01.34 Youth or experience - which is more important?
- 0.02.35 Should scientists be trained in science communication?
- 0.03.11 Coping with disappointment as a young scientist
- 0.04.02 Should we be aiming for awards?
- 0.04.55 Any other advice for students?
Music tracks used in video:
1. Corporate (Success)
2. Follow Your Dreams
3. Corporate (Uplifting)
All from the album Corporate & Motivational by Scott Holmes - all licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/