From different specialized areas, Hiroshima University has selected the particularly outstanding research groups. A few of those are already expected to lead the world in their area of research and are designated as Centers of Excellence. For those selected as Promising Research Initiatives, the university provides special assistance aiming to make them world-class research hubs. Together, these research groups are playing leading roles in research activities at Hiroshima University.
4 Centers of Excellence and 3 Promising Research Initiatives has selected in the Graduate School of Science.
Centers of Excellence
- Research Center for the Mathematics on Chromatin Live Dynamics (RcMcD)
- Research Center for Genome Editing
- Center for Chiral Science
- CORE-U:Core Research for Energetic Universe
Promising Research Initiatives
- Center for Emergent Condensed-Matter Physics in Hiroshima University
- Hiroshima Institute of Plate ConvErgence Region Research
- Hiroshima Research Center for Photo-Drug-Delivery Systems