Address:1-1-2 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima City Hiroshima 739-8524
E-mail:syokuin-sen*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp(Replace "*" with "@". )
Hiroshima University Himawari Nursery School(in Higashi-Hiroshima Campus) invites new children of the fiscal year 2019 (for the regular childcare service).
Those who plan to make your children enter the nursery are kindly requested to fill and submit the application forms to the Gender Equality Promotion Office (Childcare Unit) through the in-campus mail or the post service by the following deadline.
Please be noted that there might be a case that your request is not accepted depending on the number of received applications.
Please contact us if there is anything unclear.
Babies and infants aged 0 to 6 years (pre-school child) who are brought up by a university faculty member or a student.
A child, who is already accepted, cannot use the childcare services,
- when an applicant becomes no longer a faculty member or a student of Hiroshima University; or
- when an applicant or his/her spouse takes a childcare leave
No later than 5:00pm on August 31, 2018
* Please be careful that the in-campus mail and the post services takes some time (a couple of days) to reach us.
Notice of Admission
It is planned to be done around the end of September 2018
- Himawari Nursery School invites children every fiscal year and chooses who to enter depending on their priority order. When the priority becomes lower, children might not be accepted in the following fiscal year.
- A child, who is already accepted, cannot use the childcare services, when an applicant becomes no longer a faculty member or a student of Hiroshima University; or when an applicant or his/her spouse takes a childcare leave.
- When you plan to use the regular childcare service someday during the fiscal year, please apply this time.
- When your spouse is working for Hiroshima University, you do not have to submit a Certificate of employment.
- When your spouse’s employment period is by March 31, 2019, please enter where he/she plans to work on or after April 1, 2019 in the remarks column.
* When you cannot explain the reason of your application by submitting an employment certificate, please contact the Gender Equality Promotion Office. (i.e. self-employed, your spouse’s poor health condition, caregiving to your relative etc.)
- Temporary childcare service is not covered this time.
(Gender Equality Promotion Office)