E-mail:syokuin-sen*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp(Replace "*" with "@". )
FY2018 Winter Kodomo Club (Schoolchildren's Club) will be opened as below.
Those who want to leave their child(ren) at the club, please send the application form directly to the Gender Equality Promotion Office through e-mail or in-campus mail by the deadline.
* The application guidelines on our site, include important instructions, so please read them very carefully.
Children meeting all of the following requirements:
- Children of faculty members and staff members of Hiroshima University.
- Children must be in the first to sixth grade of elementary school.
- Children whose guardians cannot usually stay home during the day due to unavoidable reasons, including their work or caregiving.
Operation of this club【Available period】
Weekdays between December 25th (Tue.), 2018 and January 4th (Fri.), 2019
*Excluding Dec. 29th to Jan. 3rd.
Open: 8:00 a.m. / Closed: 7:00 p.m.
- Higashi-Hiroshima Campus
- Kasumi Campus(Hiroshima City)
Higashi-Hiroshima campus: about 20 children
Kasumi campus: about 40 children
*For Kasumi campus, the number of children per day will be limited to about 25-30 for safety reasons.
Deadline: December 5th (Wed.) at 5:00 p.m.
* Even in-campus mail that has been shipped before the deadline, those arriving past the deadline will not be accepted.
- You can use not only your work place but also easy-to-access campus.
- If there are many applicants who want to use it, we may decide the users according to the priority order. Fourth to sixth graders have high priorities, for they have low ones in the list of the city municipal childcare.
(Gender Equality Promotion Office)