E-mail:syokuin-sen*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp(Replace "*" with "@". )
FY2019 Winter Kodomo Club (Schoolchildren's Club) will be opened as below.
Those who want to leave their child(ren) at the club, please send the application form directly to the Gender Equality Promotion Office through e-mail or in-campus mail by the deadline.
* The application guidelines on our site, include important instructions, so please read them very carefully.
Operation of this club
Faculty and Staff members of Hiroshima University
Children who are enrolled in 1st to 6th grade of elementary school whose guardians cannot usually stay home during the day due to unavoidable reasons, including their work or caregiving.
- Higashi-Hiroshima Campus
- Kasumi Campus(Hiroshima City)
December 24th (Tue.) 2019 to January 6th (Mon.) 2020
*December 28th (Sat.) 2019 to January 5th (Sun.) 2020 excluded
Open: 8:00 a.m. / Closed: 7:00 p.m.
Higashi-Hiroshima campus: about 20 children
Kasumi campus: about 40 children
*For Kasumi campus, the number of children per day will be limited to about 25-30 for safety reasons.
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. December 4th (Wed.)
* We would not accept an application that reaches us after the deadline, even though you dispatch it by in-campus mail before it.
- You can use not only your work place but also easy-to-access campus.
- If there are many applicants who want to use it, we may decide the users according to the priority order. Fourth to sixth graders have high priorities, for they have low ones in the list of the city municipal childcare.
(Gender Equality Promotion Office)