E-mail:syokuin-sen*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp(Replace "*" with "@". )
FY2020 Winter Kodomo Club (Schoolchildren's Club) will be opened as below.
Those who want to leave their child(ren) at the club, please send the application form directly to the Gender Equality Promotion Office through e-mail or in-campus mail by the deadline.
* The application guidelines on our site, include important instructions, so please read them very carefully.
Operation of this club【Eligible user】
Faculty and Staff members of Hiroshima University
Children who are enrolled in 1st to 6th grade of elementary school whose guardians cannot usually stay home during the day due to unavoidable reasons, including their work or caregiving.
- Higashi-Hiroshima Campus
- Kasumi Campus(Hiroshima City)
Higashi-Hiroshima Campus : December 28th(Mon.) 2020, January 4th (Mon.) 2021, and 5th (Tue.)
Kasumi Campus : December 28th(Mon.) 2020, and January 4th (Mon.) 2021
Open: 8:00 a.m. / Closed: 7:00 p.m.
Higashi-Hiroshima campus : about 20 children
Kasumi campus : about 30 children
Deadline: December 4th (Fri.) at 5:00 p.m.
* We would not accept an application that reaches us after the deadline, even though you dispatch it by in-campus mail before it.
- You can use not only your work place but also easy-to-access campus.
- If there are many applicants who want to use it, we may decide the users according to the priority order. Fourth to sixth graders have high priorities, for they have low ones in the list of the city municipal childcare.
(Gender Equality Promotion Office)