Morito Institute of Global Higher Education is established as a reorganization of the International Center
Morito Institute of Global Higher Education was established in October 2018 as one of the Joint Education and Research Facilities on Campus. It has the purpose of enhancing Japanese language and culture education within and outside the university. At the same time, it propels international exchange activities as well as promotes campus globalization.
Operations at Morito Institute of Global Higher Education
Morito Institute of Global Higher Education conducts operations in the following areas in order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes:
(1) Education on Japanese language, culture and society studies for international students
(2) Affairs concerning acceptance of international students, etc.
(3) Support for HU students’ study abroad
(4) Academic and lifestyle guidance for international students
(5) Other activities that are necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above
Click on the chart for an enlarged image