The liaison committee aims to provide opportunities for people from various institutions to share information and exchange opinions regarding the empowerment of women. Your opinions and/or suggestions help us provide better support for female researchers.
- We support female graduate students on starting their career
- We provide the environment for female researchers to be able to balance all the work including research, childbirth, child rearing, and elderly care.
- We promote female researchers’ career advancement at companies, universities and high schools while strengthening partnerships between industries, academia and government in the Chugoku and Shikoku Regions.
If you would like further information about the Center for Female Researchers Liaison Committee or if you would like to join, please contact us by email with: ①Name of your institution ②Division・Name of representative, and ③Contact information.
Members of the Liaison CommitteeHiroshima University
- Vice chief director (Social Corporation division) Yukihide ISHIKAWA
- Vice chief director (Research Corporation division) Keiko AOYAMA
- Vice chief director (Research Planning division) Shigeru OTA
- Vice president (Student Support division) Muneharu ESAKA
- Vice president (University Management division) Misako AIDA (Vice chief director of Global Career Design Center)
- Vice chief director (Gender Equality division) Yasuko MORINAGA (Chief director of Gender Equality Promotion Office)）