Requesting an Application Form for Enrollment

You may download several application documents (Reason for Application, Research Proposal, International Cooperation Statement, Summary of Master's Thesis) from here. Applicants for Special Selection for International Students, however, need to contact to IDEC Student Support Office to obtain the prescribed forms.
For obtaining other necessary documents, please send a letter for IDEC Student Support Office indicating a course(Master's or Doctoral), selection category and enrollment period you are going to apply with a return-envelope.

For applicants in Japan

Return-envelope: Approximately 24 cm ×33 cm sized, with your name, address, and postal code written clearly.
Attach a stamp(250 yen) on the envelope (This amount is applicable for domestic postal services in Japan.)

For applicants from overseas

Please contact to the IDEC Student Support Office.

Application Mailing & Contact Address

Student Support Office
Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC)
Hiroshima University
1-5-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, 739-8529 JAPAN