[Q]How can I contact to professors?
[A] Before applying for enrollment, please consult with the faculty who is expected to be your academic supervisor about your research theme. 
For the information regarding the faculty of the Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, please refer to the following website;
"Reseach / Staffs"

[Q] Does Hiroshima University have any scholarship?
[A] There are many international students who apply for the scholarship for self-supported students but all of them cannot get their scholarship.
We strongly recommend you to prepare enough money to support yourself in Japan or to get the scholarship in your country beforehand.
Please refer to the following website;
"Scholarship System for Privately-Funded International Students"


[Q] Please tell us how to apply for student visa in Japan.
[A] We will inform the applicant of the necessary procedures if he/she is permitted to enroll.
Please refer to the following website;
"Application Procedure Flowchart"

[Q] Please tell us the information about HU dormitories and how to get from Hiroshima Airport to HU.
[A] HU provides all foreign students with information on apartments.
Please apply through the following website;
"Support for international students coming to Japan for the future"
We also offer the pick-up service from Hiroshima Airport to HU for a limited time.
Please apply through the following website;
"Pick-up Service"

[Q] I am a Muslim. Are Halal foodstuffs available? Is there any place of worship for Islam in HU?
[A] Some Halal menus are available at University Cafeteria. Halal foods are also available at some grocery stores near HU.

[Q] Is there any Japanese Language Program in HU? Is there any program for family members?
[A] HU offers Japanese Language classes for international students after taking the placement test, all international students can take the class according to their Japanese language proficiency level.
We also offer Japanese Language classes for family members.
Please refer to the following website;
"Learning Japanese"

[Q] Is there any clinic in HU when someone is not feeling well?
[A] We have Health Service Center in HU.
You can take a brief medical checkup there.
You can also get the information on clinics.
We have mental health and counseling division (Reservation required).
Please refer to the following website;
"Health Service Center"