This center is aimed to train nurses with advanced skills and knowledge capable of providing highl-quality health care to local communities while enhancing nursing services.
This center is aimed:
- To nurture rehabilitation professionals with advanced skills and knowledge capable of providing high-quality health care to local communities while enhancing rehabilitation services.
- To exercise research projects for cutting edge rehabilitation practice.
On the basis of “Natural Science Center for Basic Research and Development”, Hiroshima University, this facility was founded to conduct RI research development. Also, as RI handling is closely connected with the law, it is aimed to promote RI research activities in harmony with environment while following related rules such as Radiation Hazard Prevention Act.
This institute is aimed to build research activities on medical・dental・pharmaceutical sciences and related fields involved in genetic recombination research and experiments using microorganisms requiring P3 physical containment level.
This center is aimed for the enforcement and promotion of course works for start-up / advanced Bioscience.
The Center is;
- To plan and to administrate anatomical education for undergraduate students in Schools of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- To construct a system to support anatomical research in Graduate School of Biomedical ＆ Health Sciences and Hiroshima University Hospital, and
- To assist training for experts in medical and health sciences.
This center is aimed to contribute to society as a regional center for cause of death investigation research, while developing professionals equipped with comprehensive knowledge across disciplines necessary for investigations of cause of death and promoting the research field.