To all new students who enrolled Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering enrolled in Ocotober 2020
We appreciate for you joining our school.
Due to the COVID-19, we won't hold the face-to-face orientation. Instead, we will post necessary information and materials on this website. Please check in detail. If you have any questions, please contact the student support office or your supervisor.
What you must receive at the student support office.
- Student ID card
- Student Hand book
Materials that download from this website
- Campus Life Guide at Hiroshima University.（You can check a lot of information related to student life. Please download it from here）
- 1. (M) Research Title (Discuss with your superivisor and submit it to the student support office by October 19)（42.5KB）
- 2. (D) Research Title (Discuss with your superivisor and submit it to the student support office by October 19)（41KB）
- 3. Schedule for Academic Year（145.76KB）
- 4. Building a Harassment free campus（852.73KB）
- 5. Safety and Health Manual（8.61MB）
- 6. Bb9 (Online learning support system) quick guide （6.6MB）
- 7. （Japanese Only) 広島大学の男女共同参画（5.37MB）
- 8. About personal relationships built through extracurricular activities（44.57KB）
Please check guidance by downloading PPT or check video from Bb9.
・Autumn Guidance (For all new HU students)
・Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering Curriculum and Important information
（Note１）Registration period of the course is from October 1st through October 8 so please register the course by the deadline from My MOMIJI. Common Graduate Courses sets maximum capacity and if register reached it, drawing will be held on October 5. So it is better to register the Common Graduate Course by October 4.
（Note２）In order to enhance the support necessary for maintaining physical and mental health, we would like to hear the opinions of individuals. Please answer the questionnair(click here) by 15 October. （Its same questionnair written on Autumn Guidance Slide 4.）
- Autumn guidance (for all HU students)（919.74KB）
- Curricurum and important information of the Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering（665.06KB）
・About Common Graduate Courses
Website of Common Graduate Courses
・Research Ethic (Please complete it by October 31)
Bb9 → Course「Basic RCR Program for Graduate Students」 → 「Content」
・安全衛生ガイダンスについて (Japanese only so please read 5. Safety and Health Manual)
Bb9 → Course「新入生ガイダンス映像 Video for new students」 → 「Content」 → 「安全衛生教育 safety」
Bb9 → Course「新入生ガイダンス映像 Video for new students」 → 「Content」 → 「ハラスメントに関するガイダンス Harassment」
- (For Doctoral Program student) About Global Career Design Center（1.83MB）
- HIRAKU 3MT Competition（2.64MB）
（For Master Course Students) Please contact Global Career Design Center for job hunting in Japan. Its placed at 2nd floor of the student plaza.