For the procedure
- Japanese helth insurance card
- Hospital card
- Medical care recipient certificate (If you have)
- Guarantee letter for staying in hospital (Please do not write with an erasable pen.)
Once a month, we confirm your Japanese health insurance card.
Please let our staff know when your Japanese health insurance card has changed.
Please bring the following items
- Medicine you have taken / Medicine Instructions / Medicine notebook
- Chopsticks / spoon
- Nail Clipper
- Under wares
- Shoes (e.g.: non-slip shoes, the shoes without any sound etc.)
- Bendy straws (If you have an operation)
If you take some medicines, please let our nursing staff know. It is helpful to provide suitable examination or treatment.
You can buy daily necessities in our hospital’s shops.
|← Inpatient and Visitor Information||Our hospital provides you the following items. →|