For the procedure
- Japanese helth insurance card
- Hospital card
- Medical care recipient certificate (If available)
- Hospitalization guarantee letter (Please do not write with an erasable pen.)
Once a month, we confirm your Japanese health insurance card.
Please let our staff know when your Japanese health insurance card has changed.
Please bring the following items:
- Medicine you have taken / medicine instructions / medicine notebook
- Chopsticks / spoon
- Nail clipper
- Shoes (e.g., nonslip shoes and shoes without any sound)
- Flexible straws (If you receive a surgery)
If you take some medicines, please let our nursing staff know. It is helpful to provide suitable examination or treatment.
You can buy daily necessities in our hospital’s shops.
|← Inpatient and Visitor Information||Our hospital provides you the following items. →|