If Novel Coronavirus spreads in our hospital, all patients could be affected so we want to strengthen preventative measures of COVID-19 infection. So, we require all visitors to follow the outlines rules.
- In principle, all visitors are banned visiting patients in our hospital apart from the following cases. (If you have a doctor’s permission, we allow you to visit patients.)
A) Hospital and discharge date
B) Operation and examination that the patient’s family need to wait
C) In case of requiring you to visit our hospital.
D) Picking up a patient’s necessary luggage.
- When you visit to a patient in our hospital, please wear a safety mask and stay in small groups for a short time (Up to 15 minutes, apart from waiting for operation,) as much as possible.
- Please avoid visiting our hospital when the following symptoms have appeared or you were in the following situation at least two weeks prior.
A) Having similar symptoms of the common cold. (a fever, a cough, fatigue)
B) Loss or change of sense of smell or taste.
C) Contact with those who have A) and B)
D) Having visited another prefecture or another country
|A.M||10:00 ～ 12:00|
|P.M||15:00 ～ 20:00|
Please receive a badge and fill in a visitor reception form at the following places when you visit a patient.
We require you to put a badge on your clothes or bag.
- 1st Floor, the Inpatient Ward (Information desk) (8:30 ～ 20:00)
- After-Hours Entrance (Security Office) (20:00 ～ 8:30)
|← Inpatient and Visitor Information||Information and Inquiry on Inpatients →|