- If the following cases are applied, visiting patients is allowed.
A) Hospital and discharge date
B) Operation and examination that the patient’s family need to wait
C) In case of requiring you to visit our hospital.
D) Picking up a patient’s necessary luggage.
E) As deemed necessary by the doctor.
- When you visit to a patient in our hospital, please wear a safety mask and stay in small groups for a short time (apart from waiting for operation,) as much as possible.
- Even if it is the necessary visit, please avoid visiting our hospital when the following symptoms have appeared.
A) Having similar symptoms of the common cold. (a fever, a cough, fatigue)
B) Staying at home as a close contact.
- Please disinfect your hands before entering Inpatient Ward.
|AM||10:00 ～ 12:00|
|PM||15:00 ～ 20:00|
Please receive a badge and fill in a visitor reception form at the following places when you visit a patient.
We require you to put a badge on your clothes or bag.
- 1st Floor, Inpatient Ward (Information desk) (8:30 ～ 20:00)
- After-Hours Entrance (Security Office) (20:00 ～ 8:30)
|← Inpatient and Visitor Information||Information and Inquiry on Inpatients →|