Online Seminar on the use of SciVal "Understanding research trends and strategizing your research plan"
SciVal is a research performance assessment tool that uses the publications in the Scopus database. This seminar focuses on how researchers can use SciVal for strategic planning of research by analyzing the trend of a research area of your interest, finding potential institutions and researchers to collaborate with, and identifying suitable journals to publish in. You will learn practical tips on how to use SciVal through a demonstration of the product.
- Date and Time October 20th (THU), 2022, 10:00-11:00 am
- Place Zoom（Online Seminar）
- Presenter Shoji Takahashi (Customer Consultant, Elsevier Japan)
- Audience Any member of Hiroshima University can participate (Eligible for the New Faculty Training Program）
- Language English (Seminar in Japanese is held on October 19th, Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 pm)
- Registration Registration form
※Please also sign up for SciVal before attending the seminar.
※Once you register for the seminar from the link, you will receive information on how to sign up for SciVal as well as a link to the seminar.
Research Strategy and Promotion Division, Hiroshima University
(Please replace * with @ before using this email address.)