- The 30th Seminar Hands-on Editing:the Abstract Section
- The 31st Seminar Preparing your manuscript for publication: What to do after writing the paper
- The 33rd Seminar Effective Paraphrasing & Writing and Revising a Research Article
- The 26th Seminar Efficient Scholarly Publishing During a Busy Teaching Semester：Writing More in Less Time
- The 28th Seminar Getting your article published
- The 29th Seminar Cover Letters and Responses to Reviewers & Writing and Revising a Research Article
- 4-part Series Workshop "Abstract Writing"
- 2-part Series Workshop "Doing the Literature Review"
- Special Lecture “Presentation Zen” by Garr Reynolds
- Symposium on Support for Researchers Publishing in English: From the Perspective of Institutional Administration
- The 16th Seminar Socializing and Networking Methods and Practice for Researchers
- The 17th Seminar Top 5 Mistakes That Japanese Academic Authors Tend to Make While Writing a Research Paper.
- The 19th Seminar Techniques for Publication in English : Paraphrasing, summarizing, quoting and citing
- The 23rd Seminar How to Improve English Presentation Skills
- The 24th Seminar Abstract Writing Workshop for Engineering and Science
- The 8th Seminar Writing Seminar for Increasing Your Chances of Acceptance
- The 10th Seminar Writing to Publish Academic Papers in English
- The 12th Seminar How to Write a Clear and Convincing Research Paper for Publication
- The 15th Seminar Presentation Workshop for Scienctists
- The 1st Seminar Seminar for Writing Academic Papers in English
- The 4th Seminar Seminar for Effectively Presenting Your Research
- The 6th Seminar Responding to Student Writing in EFL Classrooms
- The 7th Seminar Seminar for writing an effective abstract in English