The Writing Center invites HU researchers and graduate students to the 1st Online workshop ”Research article titles matter”.
Titles matter for research article views and citations!
A good title can significantly increase the number of readers, downloads and citations of your research papers. This workshop will focus on the factors that make a title effective and what to avoid.
◆Workshop video * The Video has been released.
Release of the video: 1:30 pm on Monday, July 26, 2021
* The video is available from this page.
◆Follow-up interactive sessions
[Time&Date] 1. 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm on Friday, August 6, 2021
2．10:00 am - 11:30 am on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
[Instructor] Adele Pitkeathly（Senior Writing Advisor Fellow, Writing Center）
[Participants] Researchers of Hiroshima Univ.
* Graduate students are welcome.
* This is a faculty development program.
- Please register for one of the above scheduled follow-up interactive sessions conducted through
- Registration is limited to 20 participants per session.
- Please watch the video before you attend the session.
- The workshop video is available for everybody, but pre-registration is required to join the follow-up interactive session.
Writing Center, Hiroshima University
E-mail: wrc-research*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @ before using this email address.)