The Writing Center invites HU faculty and graduate students to the 4th Online workshop ”Literature Reviews and Journal Selection”.
- Typical journal article
- Literature review
- New research
- Contributions to the field
- Parts of the literature review
- Key issues
- Recent research
- Literature gap
- Significance of research
- Journal selection
- Traditional considerations
- Using your literature review
- Other important considerations
- Important points for your academic writing
- Summary of the presentation's key points
Release of the video: 1:30 pm on Monday, August 17, 2020
* The video will be available from: https://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/wrc
Follow-up interactive sessions
1. 10:30 am - 12:00 pm on Friday, August 21, 2020
2．2:30 pm - 4:00 pm on Tuesday, August 25, 2020
3．6:00 pm - 7:30 pm on Thursday, August 27, 2020
[Instructor] Roehl Sybing (Writing Advisor Fellow, Hiroshima University Writing Center）
* Please register for one of the above scheduled follow-up interactive sessions conducted
through Microsoft Teams. Registration is limited to 20 participants per session.
* Please watch the video before you attend the session.
* The workshop video is available for everybody, but pre-registration is required to join the follow-up interactive session.
* Please see the flyer for more detail.
Writing Center, Hiroshima University