The Writing Center at Hiroshima University is holding a three-part seminar series that introduce some key points for writing and submitting English research articles for students and young researchers who want to increase the number of publications written in English. The series will also provide practical tips on how to use the Scopus (a literature search tool) and Mendeley (a literature management tool) for a better research and writing management. Please see the followings for details of the seminar series.
◆The 2nd Seminar: Selection of Appropriate Journals and Publication Ethics
- Time&Date July 7th, 2022, Thursday, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Place Zoom (Online Seminar)
- Instructor Hiromasa Maeda (Customer Consultant, Elsevier Japan)
- Audience Any member of Hiroshima University can participate
(Eligible for the New Faculty Training Program）
- Language English (Seminar in Japanese is held on July 6th, 6:00-7:00 pm)
- Application Application form
・The 3rd Seminar: Effective Literature Search and Citation Management
August 3rd, WED, 6:00 – 7:00 PM (Japanese)
August 4th, THU, 10:00 – 11:00 AM (English)
* Please see Iroha or Momiji for the archives of the 1st Seminar.
Research Strategy and Promotion Division, Hiroshima University
(Please replace * with @ before using this email address.)