The Department welcomes
- Students who would like to understand global issues with an integrative perspective to pursue world peace while respecting linguistic, cultural, and religious differences;
- Students who are interested in natural sciences and would like to work towards the harmonious relationship between people and nature; and
- Students who are willing to improve language skills and make a contribution to a global society.
- 40 students will be admitted every year.
- The program starts in April.
- For detailed information about the selection system, please see here.
- Please check Step-by-Step Admission Guide, which explains the application procedure.
School of Integrated Arts and Sciences
Department of Integrated Global Studies
1-7-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima City
Hiroshima, Japan 739-8521