If you are required to undergo an individual review of eligibility for application, please submit the necessary documents via a registered airmail such as Express Mail Service (EMS) by the deadline.
When to Apply
From May 8, 2023 at 9:00 to May 12, 2023 at 17:00 (Japan Standard Time) for those who intend to apply for "Overseas Entrance Interview Examination for International Applicants in July" for admissions in April 2024.
1. Request for Individual Review of Eligibility for Application
Submit the prescribed form below.
- Request for Individual Review of Eligibility for Application.docx（21.97KB）
- Request for Individual Review of Eligibility for Application.pdf（129.65KB）
2. Educational Background Form
Submit the prescribed form below.
- Educational Background for Individual Review 【WORD】（25.16KB）
- Educational Background for Individual Review 【PDF】（161.54KB）
3. Academic transcripts
Submit the original or a certified copy of your full transcripts. The transcripts must contain all courses taken for the last three years of your secondary education issued by your school(s).
Furthermore, those who have attended a pre-university course need to submit the certificate of grades for this course.
4. Certification of (expected) completion
Submit the original document or a certified copy of the certificate of (expected) completion of the curriculum at a high school or a school equivalent to high schools attended by the applicant.
5. Explanatory documents concerning the educational institution you attended
Please submit documents that states the programs offered by the school at which you are/were enrolled, and their curricula, standard number of years for completion, number of class hours, credit requirements and graduation requirements.
6. Mandatory or standardized test results to enter the university, or to complete a 12-year school education curriculum
Applicants who have taken a mandatory or standardized national tests must submit the original or a certified copy of the examination result certificates.
Examples of the Mandatory or standardized national test results to enter the university
・International Baccalaureate: final examination results certificate of six subjects
・Abitur: results certificate of the Abitur
・Certificate of the results of the Baccalauréat
・Standardized tests for university admission in the relevant country/region (e.g. China, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, New Zealand, Malaysia, etc.)
Examples of the Standardized test result certificates
・SAT Subject Test *
・EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students) * , etc.
*Applicants can submit a copy of the score report.
1. In principle, application documents must be originals, unless otherwise designated. For certificates and other documents that cannot be reissued, submit a certified copy* instead of the original document, because none of your submitted application documents can be returned.
*A copy certified by an official organization (preferably an organization, such as a school, that issued the said document) as true to the original, and on which the said organization has placed its official seal
2.Documents serving as certificates written in a language other than Japanese or English must be accompanied by a Japanese or English translation. Please attach an official translation with the translator’s name, contact information and signature or official seal for documents. The translations are accepted only when they are made by the organization that issued the said document, a translation company, or a qualified translator.
Address to Send the Documents
Office of Admissions
1-3-2 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima 739-8511, Japan
Notification of Review Results
[Overseas Entrance Interview Examination for International Applicants in July]
Applicants will be notified of review results by e-mail by May 26, 2023.