PAを希望する学生の皆さんへ For students who wish to work as a Phoenix Assistant (PA)

PAとして働くには How to start working as a PA:

  1. PAとして働くには、あらかじめ登録が必要です。次のフォームから申請してください。


  2. 学内の部署からグローバルキャリアデザインセンターにPA求人があった場合、PA登録学生の情報を求人部署に提供します。
  3. 求人部署が、PA登録情報を基に選考(場合によっては、面接などもあり)し、選考された学生に通知します。
  4. 本人の同意が得られれば、PAとして業務に従事します。
  5. 雇用期間終了時に、簡単なレポート(大学業務の改善提案など)を提出します。


  1. Prior registration is needed. Please click below.

    registration form

  2. When there are job offers for PA from departments in HU, the Global Career Design Center will provide them with your registered information.
  3. The hiring department will review the submitted information (interview may be conducted in some cases) and make a decision. Selected candidate will be notified.
  4. With agreement from the student, he/she will start working as a PA.
  5. At the end of the employment period, the PA will submit a report (for example, about their ideas for the university service improvement).


注意 Points to Note:

  • PA登録が出来る学生は正規生(学生番号がB,M,D,Pから始まる方)のみです。
  • PA登録をしていても、必ず雇用されるわけではありませんので、ご了承ください。
  • PA登録後、登録内容に変更があった場合、速やかにグローバルキャリアデザインセンターまでお知らせください。
  • PAへの登録は、申請の取り消しの申し出がない限り有効です。
  • Only regular students of HU whose student ID number starts from B, M, D or P can register as a PA candidate.
  • Please note that not all PA candidates get a job.
  • Please update any changes in the contents registered at the Global Career Design Center immediately.
  • Once registrated to the PA will be continued without a proposal of the cancellation of the application.