- Two of our projects were selected for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology's "Plan for Enhancing Education at Universities and Colleges of Technology Using Digital Technology."
- Establishing a new joint research course and an endowed chair in the Kasumi area (April 2021)
(1) Establish a joint research course "Medical Innovation Course" in the Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences
(2) Establish three endowed chairs at the University Hospital
- A training course to turn out certified genetic counselors will be newly established in the Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences (April 2021)
- 【2020 Exhibition】60 years researching radiation biology and medicine: The Progress of the Atomic Research Institute for Radiation Biology and Medicine seen through the collection material (March 26 – April 16, 2021)