Click the image to view the full size (PDF 521.59 KB)
Online Application for School of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Department of Integrated Global Studies
Application Guidelines and Forms (Schools Only)
School of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Department of Integrated Global Studies
A Entrance Examination for International Applicants Residing Outside Japan
B Entrance Examination for International and Japanese Applicants Residing Outside Japan
C Entrance Examination for International and Japanese Applicants Residing in Japan
D Entrance Examination for International Applicants Residing in Japan
*If you want to apply these examinations, please click the link below.
Successful Applicants (Schools Only)
*If you want to apply examination for Graduate School please contact each Graduate School directly.
Here are some frequently asked questions from prospective international students. Click the questions below to get the relevant information.
- Where should I contact for admission details and application forms?
- Where should I look for to find a potential mentor?
- Can I get the information about admission fee and the living expenses? (PDF: 595.63KB)
- Can I get the information about accommodation facilities? (PDF: 864.69KB)
- Can I get the information about scholarship system for international students?（PDF: 533.37KB）
- I need the information about Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship.
- Where can I find the information about the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)?
- Are there any undergraduate programs conducted in English?
- Are there any Japanese language programs at Hiroshima University?