E-mail: soumu*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)
The 2020 Autumn Term Entrance Ceremony will be held as follows.
To prevent further spread of the virus infection, only the New Students can attend the ceremony.
We also regret to inform the family members of the New Students that they are kindly requested to refrain from entering the hall.
To compensate that, the ceremony will be streamlined on YouTube.
Please note that the ceremony may be subject to cancellation should there be a drastic change in the circumstances regarding the spread of the coronavirus infections from this point of time onwards. If that were to happen, we would appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this matter.
Date and Time:
October 1st, 2020 (Thu.) from 11:00
Hiroshima University Satake Memorial Hall (Higashi-Hiroshima campus)
(1-2-2 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima)
- Directions to Higashi-Hiroshima campus
- Map of Higashi-Hiroshima campus
*The closest bus stop is "Hirodai-chuoguchi."
Only Freshmen/ New Students
HU’s President, Executive Director, Senior Vice President, Vice President(Student Support), and Auditor
-Declaration of Admission to the Graduate School of Hiroshima University
-The president's speech
-Playing Hiroshima University Song
To Freshmen/ New Students
- We regret to inform you that other than fresh students are not allowed to enter the ceremony hall (Satake Memorial Hall).
- If you have a fever or any other cold symptoms, please refrain from coming to the campus.
- Once arrived at the campus, you are kindly advised to take all the measures to prevent the potential spread of the new coronavirus infection (e.g. always wearing a mask).
To the Family Members of the Graduating Students
We request you to kindly refrain from entering to the hall of the ceremony.
To HU Students
On the day of the ceremony, we request you to kindly refrain from coming to the campus unless
it is urgent/essential.