E-mail: leading-program*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @.)
We will hold an international workshop on the theme of the "Ethics and Regulations of Heritable Genome Editing" with the discussion about the Ethical and legal issues related to the application of genome editing, particularly heritable genome editing.
It is free of charge and open to the public. We welcome those interested in this theme.
Monday, December 5, 2022, 15:00-17:40 (JST)
Hybrid: Library Hall, Central Library, Higashi-Hiroshima Campus, Hiroshima Univ./ Online (ZOOM)
*Onsite venue is for HU students and faculty members only.
- Dr. Julian Savulescu (National University of Singapore)
- Dr. Christopher Gyngell (Murdoch Childrenʼs Research Institute)
- Dr. Tsung-Ling Lee (Taipei Medical University)
- Dr. Tsutomu Sawai (Hiroshima University)
English and Japanese (Simultaneous interpretations are available.)
Free of charge
*Please fill out the form by December 1, 2022
- ELSI Unit Task Force, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Hiroshima University
- The Frontier Development Program for Genome Editing, Hiroshima University
Collaboration Office, Education Office, Hiroshima University