E-mail: hu-ace-info * ml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)
The 7th International Symposium on Fuels and Energy (ISFE 2023) was held at the Higashi Hiroshima Arts and Culture Hall "Kurara," organized by the Advanced Core for Energetics, Hiroshima University (HU-ACE).
For the first time in four years, we were able to use an onsite venue; therefore, we organized ISFE 2023 under an onsite-online hybrid style. This international symposium is dedicated to the research and development of “Ultra-advanced” technologies for the creation, storage, and utilization of fuels and energy, as well as education of the next generation of researchers working in these fields. Active discussions and exchanges of ideas took place between the onsite and online venues.
- Date: July 3 (Monday) - July 4 (Tuesday), 2023
- Location: Higashi Hiroshima Arts and Culture Hall "Kurara" (onsite and online hybrid via ZOOM)
- Number of presentations: 9 invited keynote lectures, 25 general talks, 26 poster presentations (including 12 non-Japanese presenters)
- Number of participants: 67 (including non-Japanese participants)
- Co-organized by: Hiroshima University
- Supported by: The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ISFE 2023 URL: https://symposium2023.isfe.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/
The next ISFE is scheduled on July 1-2, 2024.
HU-ACE Secretariat, URA Division, Office of Research and Academia-Government-Community Collaboration, Hiroshima University