- Hiroshima University faculty members and their guests
- Those from outside the university with business on campus who have been introduced by Hiroshima University faculty members
- Others given permission by the President of the University
Those from outside the university must have a referral letter from one of the faculty members. Reservations are not handled over the phone.
Hours and Closings
■Holiday Closures: during New Year's Day and Bon holidays (Closing dates vary depending on the calendar.)
■Hours: Lodging facilities are generally open for use from 4pm to 10am for up to five days. As a rule the period is within 5 days (It can be extended to a limit of 30 days.)
How to make arrangements for use
|Check for vacancies and make reservations||
- Lodging reservations can be made from six months before your stay.
- Reservations are accepted by the Management Support Group (General Affairs) of each department.
|Fill in application form and get referrer's seal||
- To request the application form, please contact the Management Support Group (General Affairs) of your department.
- Be sure to include the seal of the referring faculty member to the right side of their name.
(Turn the application form in to the Property Maintenance Group, the Financial and General Affairs Office)
Payment of Lodging Fees
|- Lodging fees must be paid up front. Please prepare exact change before submitting the application form.|
- Put the card key into the return box at the entrance by 10am on the day you check out.
Furniture and Equipment
Bath Towel, Face Towel, Toothbrush Set, Body Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Slippers, Hair Dryer, Refrigerator, Pot, Kettle or Electric Kettle
Beverage Vending Machine
|1st Floor Laundry Room||
Washing Machine, Dryer, Laundry Detergent
Each hotel room has access to the campus wireless network. If who are from outside of the university and will use the Internet, please inquire at Property Management Group
There is no smoking area available to guests from April 1, 2019. (Smoking is not allowed either inside or outside of the rooms and buildings.) Also, Hiroshima University will be entirely smoke-free from January 2020.
Please respect the guidelines in the User Information.
Yamanaka Hall Users Information
Guests of the hall must abide by the following items:
1.For the cost of accomodation, the fee, which price is separately provided, is paid to the Financila and General Affairs Office/Property Maintenance Group, and you receive your key card from the Financial and General Affairs Office/Property Maintenance Group.
2.The hours of use for your stay in the room are from the 4pm on the first day of your stay until 10am on the last day of your stay.
3.In particular, be careful of fire and locking your door.
4.Please be careful with the facilities and equipment; be clean, tidy and uphold the rules.
5.Please be mindful of other guests and practice courtesy.
6.Guests, when going outside ensure that you have your key card with you. Also, make sure that you return your key card to the key card return box by 10am on the last day of your stay.
7.In the event that there is any damage to the facilities or equipment, or if anything is lost, immediately contact the Financial and General Affairs Office/Property Maintenance Group and follow their instructions.
8.If there is a need for security or university staff to enter the rooms for hall maintenance etc., guests should cooperate with this.