E-mail: hiraku3m*hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)
HIRAKU 3MT Competition is an exciting opportunity for Ph.D. students to effectively explain their research and future vision with a single slide in limited three minutes, in a language appropriate to a non-specialist audience. The HIRAKU 3MT Cometition 2017 will be held as follows.
Date & Time
Saturday, 25 November 2017, 10:00-17:15
Small Hall, Higashi Hiroshima Arts & Culture Hall (Kurara)
(7-19 Sakaemachi, Saijo, Higashihiroshimashi, Hiroshima 739-0015)
The competition website
HIRAKU 3MT Competition 2017
- 10:00 Opening Ceremony
- 10:15 “Create your Future! What’s happening in the research frontline?”
Assistant Prof. Yuki Hara, Yamaguchi University
Assistant Prof. Mai Matsumoto, Hiroshima University
- 10:40 “Create your Future in Three Minutes! Presentation” (Japanese Section)
- 12:10 Lunch Break
- 13:10 Keynote Speech “You, the Next!” by Ms. Reiko Masui, Japanese representative at the international speech contest in 2016
- 13:30 “Create your Future in Three Minutes! Presentation” (English Section)
- 15:00 [Concurrent Event] “Create your Future with One piece of Paper! Poster Session”
- 16:30 Award Ceremony
- 17:10 Closing Remarks
*Social Gathering session is scheduled among presenters and associated parties after the competition.
*Please be noted that the program is subject to change.
Open to public
Junior-high/high school or college students are also welcome