E-mail: taoyaka-program*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)
The 6th Taoyaka International Workshop will be held as follows.
Everyone is welcome! Japanese and English translation will be provided.
Date and Time
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 12:50-16:20
Large Conference Room,
Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation
Hiroshima University (Higashi-Hiroshima campus)
- 12:50 Opening
- 13:00 Community responses to Rural Issues in Nijo, Shimane Prefecture
Nijo Community Association (Nijo Satozukuri no Kai)
- 13:45 Village Hub Development for Community Development
Onsite Project Team 6: Zulhaj Aliyansyah, Hongsakhone Soulixay, Phu Toan Nguyen and Jenny Yamamoto
- 14:45 Masuda City's Wild Animal Strategy
Mr. Yuki Ishibashi, Shimane Prefectural Office
- 15:30 Turning Wild Boars into an opportunity for 6th Industry Initiatives
Onsite Project Team 7: Ryosuke Mori, He Bing and Van Hoang Nguyen
- 16:00 Final discussion
Please register by email with your name and any institutional affiliation.
- Email us at: taoyaka-program*office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)
- Registration Closed: Tuesday, April 24, 2018