How to Request Certificates

To confirm how to request your diploma, transcript or other kinds of certificates, please check the website of the faculty or graduate school that you have graduated from.

* Graduates of the School of Political Science and Economics should check the website of the School of Law or School of Economics, graduates of the School of Science of Fisheries and Animal Sciences, the website of the School of Applied Biological Science, and graduates of the School of School Education, the website of the School of Education, respectively.


Graduate Schools